[Cwg-framework-principles] Planning for CWG meeting in LA

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Tue Oct 7 18:20:09 UTC 2014

Dear all,

Following up on an earlier note by my colleague Steve Chan, this is just a
reminder to request everyone to review and comment on the following, as
preparatory work to the upcoming CWG meeting during ICANN51 in LA. As Steve
had noted, staff has created wiki pages for each of the five Deliverables in
our CWG¹s Work Plan, each corresponding to a specific phase in a Working
Group¹s Lifecycle. As you¹ll recall, we¹d discussed Deliverable I (Convening
a CWG) during the last CWG meeting, and had agreed to follow up and then
move on to Deliverable II (Chartering a CWG) in LA.

Please review and add your comments and suggestions (in the ³Comments²
section of each page) for the following:
https://community.icann.org/x/ZhbxAg (for Deliverable I) and
https://community.icann.org/x/aBbxAg (for Deliverable II).

FYI our CWG meeting in LA is scheduled for Wednesday 15 October, from 11.30
a.m. to 1 p.m. Los Angeles (Pacific) time in the Encino Room:
http://la51.icann.org/en/schedule/wed-framework-op-principles. Remote
participation facilities will be posted shortly for those who are not able
to attend the meeting in person.

Thanks and cheers
Mary

Mary Wong