[Cwg-framework-principles] No meeting this week & Daylight Saving time

Nathalie Peregrine nathalie.peregrine at icann.org
Mon Oct 20 08:56:28 UTC 2014

Dear all,

This is just a reminder that there will be no Working Group meetings this
week, as this is the week after ICANN51.

Notifications will go out for the next meeting date shortly.

A quick heads up also regarding Daylight Saving times. We will be keeping
the same UTC meeting time until all clock changes have taken place. UTC time
will be adjusted (+1 hour) from the 3rd November onwards. This will be made
very clear in the email invitations.

Kind regards

Nathalie