[Cwg-framework-principles] Proposed agenda and documents for 11 September meeting

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Wed Sep 10 21:43:17 UTC 2014

Dear all,

We would like to propose the following agenda for the Working Group¹s next
meeting on Thursday 11 September 2014:

1. Roll Call/Updates to SOI
2. Work status/recap (John Berard/Becky Burr to lead)
3. Review Work Plan (Mary Wong to present ­ see attached document updated
from 31 July version)
4. Discuss draft Deliverable I concerning Process for Convening Cross
Community Working Groups (Bart Boswinkel to lead ­ see attached for draft)
5. Next steps
Please also note that the draft Deliverable I document is currently only in
very preliminary form ­ as noted on the agenda, staff will ³walk through²
the thinking behind the document to facilitate discussion and feedback from
the full WG.

Thanks and cheers
Mary

Mary Wong