[Cwg-framework-principles] Proposed agenda and documents for 11 September meeting

john at crediblecontext.com john at crediblecontext.com
Wed Sep 10 21:45:30 UTC 2014

Mary,

This is fine.

BTW, here are the items I have taken from the Accountability submission that I want to put before the group:
Joint SO-AC-SG-C Submission on ICANN's Enhancing ICANN Accountability Plan
 “Cross Community Working Groups (CCWGs) operate on the basis of consensus”
 “CCWGs almost always permit anyone to participate in all activities except consensus calls and associated polling”
 “…there are no real limits on participation… and includes participants from all interested SO/ACs”
 “A CCWG creates its own charter, which must be approved by each of the participating SO/ACs”
 “Typically, the recommendations/report of any CCWG goes back to each participating SO/AC for endorsement. This step promotes transparency and communication and permits each of the SO/ACs to follow their own procedures for review and approval”
 Cheers,
 Berard

--------- Original Message --------- Subject: [Cwg-framework-principles] Proposed agenda and documents for 11 September meeting