[Cwg-framework-principles] Proposed timeline and updated draft Framework of Principles document

James Galvin jgalvin at afilias.info
Tue Feb 9 19:10:54 UTC 2016

I have reviewed this document and am fine with all changes shown.  With
respect to the non-editorial comments and questions I offer the
following.

1. I agree with the addition of Step 5, “Post-Closure of CCWG”.

2. I also agree that we should probably add a section for “Data and
Metrics” as suggested.  We do reference the use of data and metric a
few times in the document so I think this would be helpful.  I don’t
have a suggestion for text and so I’m also going to say I’m fine
with this going forward as is if no one else is able to put forth a
suggestion.

One last suggestion I would make is perhaps we should suggest in the
conclusions that this document should be reviewed and considered for
revision in 3 years or after 3 CCWGs have completed, whichever is later.

Jim