[Cwg-framework-principles] Proposed Final Draft - Final Framework for Cross Community Working Groups

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Fri Sep 16 09:27:39 UTC 2016

Thanks, Jim – we will make the change, thanks for noticing!

Just a gentle reminder to all - if anyone else has further comments or questions, please send them to this mailing list by COB in your time zone, Friday 16 September. As noted previously, pending any substantial questions or comments that require additional working group discussion, we will send the final framework document to both the ccNSO and GNSO Councils on Monday 19 September, in time for their review and consideration before or at ICANN57.

Thanks and cheers
Mary