[CWG-RFP3] Scheduling of CWG Subgroup 3 Conference Call

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 16:18:19 UTC 2014

All:

Heeding my own advice, I am splitting this subject into  a separate
thread.  The request in my initial email read:

1.  As an initial matter, I would like to suggest that we have a conference
call of this subgroup on *Thursday, November 6 from 14:00 to 15:30 UTC*.  I
don't think there is enough time before Tuesday's call of the CWG to have a
subgroup call.  If you cannot participate at this time, please respond
ASAP.  If the time doesn't work, we'll go to a Doodle poll, but I think a
call of this subgroup this week is critical to moving forward in a timely
fashion.

I have heard from Martin Boyle that he cannot attend.  As Martin
recognized, I picked this time since it had previously been set aside for
our CWG call (now tomorrow instead).  Therefore, I presume that most of you
should be able to make it.  So, unless I get a groundswell of disapproval
between now and the end of tomorrow's CWG call, I will ask staff to set up
an Adobe Connect room and a dial-in (and -out) for *Thursday, November 6
from 14:00 to 15:30 UTC.*

Best regards,

*Greg Shatan*