[CWG-RFP3] Can a stepped evolution of the IANA role be envisioned?

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 18:15:12 UTC 2014

On Mon, Nov 3, 2014 at 6:38 PM, Burr, Becky <Becky.Burr at neustar.biz> wrote:

>   But the question is about evolution of the IANA role, no? What would
> its role be when the evolution is done?

I think the IANA evolution referred to is in relation to who operates it
and how its being operated. Its clear that IANA is a set of functions that
would not necessarily change so there is no role that would be changing as
far as IANA is concerned. However there may be roles that will be changing
in regards its oversight and operator

Thanks

Regards

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng