[CWG-RFP3] Is there is a more suitable legal jurisdiction for an IANA subsidiary?

Burr, Becky Becky.Burr at neustar.biz
Mon Nov 3 21:25:53 UTC 2014

Maybe we are talking past each other Milton.  I agree that the bundle of IANA “functions” must be a stand-alone/segregated from other ICANN activities in order to be moveable -  but that doesn’t require a separate legal entity does it?

J. Beckwith Burr
Neustar, Inc. / Deputy General Counsel and Chief Privacy Officer
1775 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20006
Office: + 1.202.533.2932  Mobile:  +1.202.352.6367  / becky.burr at neustar.biz<mailto:becky.burr at neustar.biz> / www.neustar.biz