[CWG-RFP3] Proposed Agenda for 6 November Call

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Thu Nov 6 15:49:32 UTC 2014

Dear Greg,

it appears that you did not hear me at the end of the call. I was going
to suggest we have another RFP-3 call next week, prior to the F2F in
Frankfurt.

The reason for my concern is that we really need to get the simple stuff
out of the way before we meet F2F. For example, I would really like to
avoid that we discuss process, especially our own internal process. So I
would feel a lot happier if we could have, even a short call next week,
where we set out exactly how we are going to use our F2F time as well as
possible.
Kind regards,

Olivier

On 05/11/2014 23:16, Grace Abuhamad wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> /Please read and familiarize yourself with the two attached background
> documents in anticipation of the RFP3 subgroup call./
>
> Below is the proposed agenda:
>
>  1. Welcome & Roll Call
>  2. Coordination Team for RFP3 subgroup
>  3. Timeline & Deliverables
>  4. Review of Variables document and CWG RFP 2A document
>  5. AOB
>

> Best,
> Grace

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond, PhD