[CWG-RFP3] Proposed Agenda for 6 November Call

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 15:56:41 UTC 2014

+1 to Olivier concern considering that all we most likely be doing at the
f2f is RFP3. So having some working ethics before face2face will be a good
thing for us all. I will also like to add that having a "scanty" content to
begin with before f2f will also help. For example it will be good to
further look at those oversight options and add-up as much pro/cons before
face2face in other to have some good reference points.

Thanks

Cheers!

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng
<seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng>*