[CWG-RFP3] Proposed Agenda for 6 November Call

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 14:44:30 UTC 2014

Wale,

Given the short amount of time we have to do our work, I hope that as many
people can attend the Wednesday call as possible.  Participation on the
email list is also important, especially for those who cannot be on the
call.  Since we have the full CWG call on Thursday, and Tuesday is a
holiday in much of Europe (and to a lesser extent, in North America), and
Monday is too close to get things done in between RFP3 calls, Wednesday
seemed like the best alternative.  The time is one that seems to work
tolerably well for most (the US West Coast is a little early, but most
people are at least awake at that hour).

Greg