[CWG-RFP3] Please send me your email for Google Docs access

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 22:09:00 UTC 2014

An important note about "Suggestion" mode and why we need to use it for
editing.

If a change is made in Suggestion mode, a box appears on the side of the
document.  There is a "reply" function in each box.  That allows us to have
sidebar discussions on particular points.  (Anyone who worked on the
Netmundial documents will recall the extensive sidebar discussions on those
documents.)  This back and forth in the document can be really helpful.

So, please make sure to use "Suggestion" mode.  (It is accessed by going to
the pulldown menu where it says "Editing" in the upper right-hand corner of
the screen.  When selected, it will say "Suggesting" in a green box, and
your "edits" will be marked  in color and generate the "box" discussed
above.

Thank you.

Greg