[CWG-RFP3] Proposed Redline to Strawman 1

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Sun Nov 16 00:34:16 UTC 2014

Hi,

I added a few comment to Kurt's version.

I basically had difficulty with several aspects of it.
- the unistakeholder approach
- the lack of a credible separability mechanism for removing the
function to another contractor if needed
- the reliance on changes to the bylaws that could be undone

thanks

avri