[CWG-RFP3] Seperabilty

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 17:18:56 UTC 2014

Dear All,

Just to reiterate again that in my personal view; RFP and duration of
contract is a feature that can be determined/decided at any point in time
in this transition process. The details of the contracting body is what
needs to be first determined before RFP or contract duration is integrated
with it. The nature and composition of the contracting entity will
ultimately help understand what to expect in future which will help decide
on the other elements including whether their is need for RFP or duration
of contract.

We need to remember that this is no longer going to be a body with NTIA
characteristics which is immune to a lot of external forces/attacks....so
looking to have features similar to NTIA processes when the actor does not
have the characteristics of NTIA seem to me like creating a new fish bone
that will get stuck in our throat.

Regards

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng
<seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng>*