[CWG-Stewardship] For your review - Draft Transition Proposal V3.1

Brenden Kuerbis bnkuerbi at syr.edu
Fri Apr 17 16:11:25 UTC 2015

Thanks Marika,

I realize staff is working furiously to update this draft in light of
recent work and discussions by the CWG.

But I did want to flag your comment about bullets on pg. 15 which you note
"are suggestions at this stage that may need to be reworded and/or changed
based on the results of the DT work." In particular, the bullet(s) should
reflect CWG discussion movement toward legal separation of the IANA from
ICANN.  The same can be said of the heading of section III.A.i., "ICANN to
continue as IANA Naming Services Operator", which will need to be revised
in order to reflect the same.

-- Brenden