[CWG-Stewardship] [client com] Draft: Summary of Legal Structure for CWG Proposal

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 20:24:08 UTC 2015

sent from Google nexus 4
kindly excuse brevity and typos.
On 19 Apr 2015 20:19, "Milton L Mueller" <mueller at syr.edu> wrote:
....And the contract between the RIRs and ICANN or PTI hasn’t been written
yet, so it could easily designate PTI as the counterparty. No one from the
numbers community has expressed any concern about that, and having been in
contact with several people in that community I suspect that, as with
protocols, some might prefer that.

SO: I happen to be involved in the numbers community and I am not sure I
have seen any formal discussion about what you say above Milton. I think
it's important we base our actions on transparently provided facts.
Sometime ago the chair of CRISP formerly wrote the CWG asking that they be
informed of any part of the names proposal that could affect them. Noting
from the CWG has been sent in that regard so I think it's a little out of
line to make assumption on what a whole community wants.