[CWG-Stewardship] [client com] Draft: Summary of Legal Structure for CWG Proposal

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 21:17:32 UTC 2015

I don't see the inaccuracy in my statement; my point is that informal
interaction with some RIR members should not determine how CWG acts/reacts.
We are in agreement that no formal statement has come out from the RIR
community on this subject and i think it's because we've not asked them.

Maybe the PC is then our way of formerly asking them.

Just for the record, I don't think change in IANA management to a yet to be
clearly defined/tested structures should be seen as "no difference"
especially if the community thinks everything is running well under the
current management.

Regards
sent from Google nexus 4
kindly excuse brevity and typos.