[CWG-Stewardship] IANA Intro session @ ICANN 52

Robert Guerra rguerra at privaterra.org
Wed Feb 11 03:35:33 UTC 2015

I attended the IANA intro session this morning .   IANA staff presented the work they do, the reporting metrics they  use and interaction with NTIA in a concise and well defined fashion.

As very few CWG members were there (4-5), I highly recommend the session and accompanying presentation be viewed by those on the list. The URL to the session, including the slides that were presented are available here - http://singapore52.icann.org/en/schedule/wed-iana

A take home message is that the existing NTIA authorization step is very efficient (done in mins or hours)

I thanked the iana staff for their great presentation and asked if they would be attending our working meeting this afternoon. It seems they will attend, though just to observe.

Regards

Robert

--
Robert Guerra