[CWG-Stewardship] verification function

Andrew Sullivan ajs at anvilwalrusden.com
Wed Feb 11 05:34:58 UTC 2015

Dear colleagues,

On Wed, Feb 11, 2015 at 10:28:32AM +0800, Seun Ojedeji wrote:

> I think either way the need for external audit could be an overkill, as
> described by Lisse and the NTIA rep during the session;

I agree.  It seems to me that the verifications step as it exists
today could nearly be performed by a small shell script, and
perhaps what we ought to do is figure out what parts cannot be and
suggest that people figure out a way to automate those too.

Best regards,

Andrew

(PS: yes, I'm new to the list.  I wasn't able to commit to this work
in the past, but some changes in $dayjob have freed a tiny bit of time
so I joined the list and the group.  I've been following the list via
the archives, but I hope my late arrival won't be too disruptive.)

--
Andrew Sullivan
ajs at anvilwalrusden.com