[CWG-Stewardship] Update on the Integrated model.

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Fri Feb 20 17:34:04 UTC 2015

Hi,

While the document is fairly stable, conceptually, as of the last PDF I
sent out, I will send out an updated snapshot on Monday that tries to
take into account the questions we are receiving.  Some of the questions
show that the document could be clearer.  I will also include a snapshot
of any other the other expository docs we are working on.

avri