[CWG-Stewardship] A liaison from the Board to CWG

James Gannon james at cyberinvasion.net
Sat Feb 21 16:23:41 UTC 2015

Hey Avri,

I think for me at least it just seems that without some bracketing of the role to define why the board needs a specific liaison outside of the way that everyone else participates in the work it could be perceived as giving special attention to one group/stakeholder over another. I don't see why we need to formalize this anymore then we formalize any other participant joining the group.