[CWG-Stewardship] Proposed Design Team: IANA Service Levels

Jonathan Robinson jrobinson at afilias.info
Mon Feb 23 16:25:08 UTC 2015

Paul,

Thank-you for this. It seems to me that we need to break the work down into
three key areas:

1. A list or compilation of the services that need to be monitored
2. A definition of the required service levels for each of the above
3. An escalation path for when the required service levels are breached

Now, given that we are aiming for the design teams to be rapid turnaround,
it may be that the above are three sequentially formed design teams.
Possibly composed of the same people in each case.

In any event, it will be useful to have ccTLD and gTLD operators represented
on this design team or teams.

Jonathan