[CWG-Stewardship] High Intensity Work Phase & Design Teams

Jonathan Robinson jrobinson at afilias.info
Thu Feb 26 17:43:21 UTC 2015

All,

Active participation will be essential as we enter what looks to be a
high-intensity phase of our work. As if it wasn't already you might say!

If we are to work successfully with agile Design Teams, it will require very
active participation both in those teams and in bringing the work back to
the CWG.

Therefore, please can you all make every reasonable effort to both attend
the meetings, actively participate in the Design Teams and be aware of the
relevant prior material.

In so doing, you will be clearly be best prepared for the meetings and able
to contribute most substantively.

Thank-you

Jonathan & Lise

Note: Records of attendance are kept from each meeting and available online

https://community.icann.org/display/gnsocwgdtstwrdshp/Attendance+Log+CWG-Ste
wardship