[CWG-Stewardship] Updated Legal Scoping Document (Version 3)

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 16:00:33 UTC 2015

John,

Thanks for your follow-up.  I assure you that I (and others) have read
(more than once) your email yesterday, and considered it as well.  I have
also brought up with our chairs the best ways to re-integrate this option
into both our legal advice and into our work.  A response is forthcoming.
It's been only 24 hours since you sent your email....

A lack of a reply does not signify a lack of interest or a lack of courtesy
-- just a too-long queue of emails to respond to, and the thought-provoking
ones take longer to respond to substantively.  I'll respond substantively
in a reply to that email (just to keep all the linkages as straight as
possible).

But I will assure you here that this is absolutely a process fully aligned
with Larry Strickling's point quoted in your email

Best regards,

Greg Shatan

*Gregory S. Shatan **ï* *Abelman Frayne & Schwab*

*Partner** | IP | Technology | Media | Internet*

*666 Third Avenue | New York, NY 10017-5621*

*Direct*  212-885-9253 *| **Main* 212-949-9022

*Fax*  212-949-9190 *|* *Cell *917-816-6428

*gsshatan at lawabel.com <gsshatan at lawabel.com>*

*ICANN-related: gregshatanipc at gmail.com <gregshatanipc at gmail.com> *

*www.lawabel.com <http://www.lawabel.com/> *