[CWG-Stewardship] CWG Timetable - Best Case Estimate (RESEND with updated attachment)

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Fri Jan 30 15:15:20 UTC 2015

Hi,

Possibly a poll could be useful, though I am generally not in favor of
polls.

And I should have said  a consensus call of members, not a vote.
(I am sure there are some differences.)

My point is at some point we need to figure out whether we are split
along external/internal lines close to 50/50 or whether there is a
consensus.  I can't tell.  To me it seems we are stably split.

If that is the case, I think sending the IGC a decision that says we
could not make up our minds, might not work so well.

avri