[CWG-Stewardship] Support for PTI and PTI board composition in the public comments

Kieren McCarthy kierenmccarthy at gmail.com
Thu May 28 00:24:09 UTC 2015

You could have saved yourself a lot of time by reading my article yesterday:

http://m.theregister.co.uk/2015/05/26/iana_icann_latest/

One key element from that: the actual numbers (rather than general sense and who) are not very useful because the sample is too small - the level of response is not there to draw conclusions beyond areas of agreement or disagreement.

Kieren

-
[sent through phone]