[CWG-Stewardship] For your review - draft responses to ICG Questions

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Wed Sep 30 23:45:46 UTC 2015

Chuck, you are correct, I did not explicitly address their question.

The Verisign/ICANN proposal addresses ONLY 1150, Section 1.

1150, Section 2 has not, to our knowledge been addressed, and this
can be done only by the NTIA.

1150, Section 3 is a recommendation for work to be carried out
post-transition. [It is not clear how we can lock this in. It needs discussion]

Alan