[CWG-Stewardship] Update & Planning for Feb 4th Meeting of CWG

Matthew Shears mshears at cdt.org
Wed Feb 3 18:06:02 UTC 2016

+ 1  CSC has to be seen in the broader structure associated with PTI in
which CSC has a very specific function per Donna's points below.

On 02/02/2016 22:16, James Gannon wrote:
> I would support Donnas position here, the CSC was carefully crafted
> and the work of the CWG is closed on that point now I believe. To
> introduce changes along these lines would be a fundamental change in
> the CSC’s lifecycle structure and that would be reopening a closed and
> agreed item.
>
> -James
>
> From: <cwg-stewardship-bounces at icann.org
> <mailto:cwg-stewardship-bounces at icann.org>> on behalf of "Austin,
> Donna" <Donna.Austin at neustar.biz <mailto:Donna.Austin at neustar.biz>>
> Date: Tuesday 2 February 2016 at 11:45 p.m.
> To: Seun Ojedeji <seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
> <mailto:seun.ojedeji at gmail.com>>, Jonathan Robinson
> <jrobinson at afilias.info <mailto:jrobinson at afilias.info>>
> Cc: "cwg-stewardship at icann.org <mailto:cwg-stewardship at icann.org>"
> <cwg-stewardship at icann.org <mailto:cwg-stewardship at icann.org>>
> Subject: Re: [CWG-Stewardship] Update & Planning for Feb 4th Meeting
> of CWG
>
> Hi Seun
>
> As the lead of the DT for the CSC, I’ve responded to your related
> questions inline below.
>
> I would also welcome input from Martin who was also a member of the DT
> for the CSC.
>
> Donna

Matthew Shears | Director, Global Internet Policy & Human Rights Project
Center for Democracy & Technology | cdt.org
E: mshears at cdt.org | T: +44.771.247.2987

CDT's Annual Dinner, Tech Prom, is April 6, 2016. Don't miss out - register at cdt.org/annual-dinner.

---