[CWG-Stewardship] FW: IANA Budget and CCWG-Accountability proposal - CWG-Stewardship changes

Jonathan Robinson jrobinson at afilias.info
Tue Jan 26 09:50:10 UTC 2016

All,

Please be aware of the recent work that has been done in collaboration between CWG Stewardship / CCWG Accountability regarding the “IANA Budget”.

It seems to be comprehensive and address the concern it was intended to deal with. One option is to create a checkpoint during the implementation in order to ensure the requirements (of the CWG) are being met in the actiual implementation.

If you do have any further input or thoughts, please provide ASAP as this will be discussed and possibly finalised at today’s meeting of the CCWG Accountability (19h00 UTC, 26 January 2016).

Thank-you.

Jonathan