[Dnssecurity-ssr2-rt] Topic List

Osterweil, Eric eosterweil at verisign.com
Fri Jul 21 18:26:14 UTC 2017

Hello Mr. Matogoro,

Sorry for the mix-up. I will get the link for the audio and send it to you.

Thank you!

Eric

On 7/21/17, 2:00 PM, "Matogoro Jabera" <jaberamatogoro at gmail.com> wrote:

    Hello Eric,

    Sorry for missing this meeting. I send an email for phone call and
    just noted that I made a reply to group mail announcement which could
    be receives within sub-team moderator.

    I am happy for the shared topic list for close followup. May you
    please share me meeting recorded version for the update.

    Regards,
    Matogoro