[Dt-cwg-auctionproceeds] Your response requested - attendance for Thursday's DT meeting

Erika Mann erika at erikamann.com
Wed Mar 9 15:36:10 UTC 2016

Marika - we are meeting tomorrow morning, right? 7:30 AM? I will attend.
Thanks, Erika

*Proposed Agenda – new gTLD Auction Proceeds Drafting Team (7.30 –
9.30 **Yacourt
Room**)*

   1. Welcome and introductions
   2. Feedback from Board members on expected role (see action item
   previous meeting)
   3. Review & discussion of comments received on discussion paper and how
   these should be addressed in the development of the charter
   4. Review template and commence drafting.
   5. Confirm next steps & next meeting

Best regards,

Marika