[SLE Team] {SPAM/L} RE: FW: SLEs - Working Draft

Patricio Poblete ppoblete at nic.cl
Wed Aug 5 18:31:04 UTC 2015

On Wed, Aug 5, 2015 at 1:18 PM, Kim Davies <kim.davies at icann.org> wrote:

> If IANA performs within the community agreed SLEs, and the SLEs cover
> IANA’s processing time, where is the concerning opportunity for IANA to
> unduly detriment a request?

It is reassuring to read that the intention is that the SLE's cover [all
of] IANA's processing time. If this is so, there should be no basis for
discrepancy, and the fear that somehow some significant amount of time
could go unaccounted for would have been unfounded.

I join Paul in encouraging Kim, Bernie and Adam to keep up the good work
for a final push to get to the finish line.

Patricio