[SLE Team] SLE-WG | 20:00 UTC | 27 August 2015 - AGENDA and Final (draft) SLE Document.

Paul M Kane - CWG paul.kane-cwg at icb.co.uk
Wed Aug 26 14:32:18 UTC 2015

Dear all

Thank you for your time on the recent calls, it has been a LOAD of work and I am
looking forward to our call tomorrow. :-)

Please find attached the SLE Document for your review.  All being well this will
be the final version - but if you have any comments please raise them during the
call.

Once the SLE WG has ratified the document for Service Level Expectation for IANA
Root Zone Management (Post-Transition) - I will send a copy to the former CWG
Group Members, the Accountability Group and also the ICG, with any comments that
arise during our call.

<><><><>

Agenda:

Welcome and Roll Call.

Acceptance of Agenda as presented

Review of the PDF document
(any comments)

Approval of the presented document by SLE Working Group members.

Any other business.

<><><><>

Best

Paul