[DTA - SLE] SLE Working Group - going forward.....

Jay Daley jay at nzrs.net.nz
Thu Jun 11 19:17:05 UTC 2015

Hi Paul

Thanks for that.

Just a reminder that we agreed that IANA and Adam will send us the draft weekly so that we can track progress.

I also don’t fully agree with point 7 that IANA must be comfortable with the thresholds.  There may be some aspects that we as customers just have to insist upon despite any discomfort from IANA.

Jay