[DTA - SLE] SLE Document with clarifying background info.

Paul M Kane - CWG paul.kane-cwg at icb.co.uk
Fri May 1 17:32:15 UTC 2015

Thanks Elise - I appreciate you are trying to have the work-flow documents
released to the SLE Design Team.

Once we have the work-flow documents, it would be great to have a call to
discuss how our findings of real-world activity ensure the SLE captures all
aspects of the RZM process.

I also welcome and agree with Theresa's comments below:

Quoting Theresa Swinehart <theresa.swinehart at icann.org>:

> We have no desire to affect the results of the
> community processes. We also believe that it would be more appropriate to
> maintain the status quo until the conclusion of the transition process to
> not pre-empt or create a perception of pre-empting any of the community
> consensus process around any areas in the finalization of the transition.

Samantha - would you please expedite the process please.  NTIA are yet to
receive your request to share ICANN's internal IANA work-flow diagrams with the
Design Team.

Have a great w/end all

Best

Paul