[DTA - SLE] SLE Document with clarifying background info.

Paul M Kane - CWG paul.kane-cwg at icb.co.uk
Fri May 8 18:42:18 UTC 2015

Thanks Elise

I confirm receipt of the response from ICANN Legal following our DIDP request.

On or after the 12th May 2015, we look forward to receiving the current detailed
IANA process workflow documents (with comments as to why any "sensitive"
information has been redacted) so we can work cooperatively with you to create a
professional Service Level Expectation (SLE) document for the benefit of the
whole community.

Have a great w/end

Best

Paul