[SLE Team] [CWG-Stewardship] SLE update - ICANN seeks to delay SLE Accountability reporting......

Jonathan Robinson jrobinson at afilias.info
Tue Oct 13 12:41:36 UTC 2015

All,

Lise & I will have the opportunity to meet with senior ICANN staff to
discuss their proposed planning and execution work on implementation (of the
CWG's recommendations).

We can take this issue up with them then and propose that they attend our
Wednesday 21 Oct meeting to discuss further with the CWG.

Thank-you.

Jonathan