[DTC CSC] Call today?

Grace Abuhamad grace.abuhamad at icann.org
Tue Apr 7 13:14:35 UTC 2015

All,

We do not have a call scheduled today at 14:00 UTC for you because it didn¹t
seem to be confirmed. If you would like to have a call today, we can arrange
for one, but we may not be able to have a transcript. We generally need
about 12h notice to schedule a call with full recording and transcription
services.

Please let us know,
Grace