[DTC CSC] Revised CSC Charter

Grace Abuhamad grace.abuhamad at icann.org
Wed Apr 8 15:23:19 UTC 2015

Hi Staffan,
For the call, all I did was turn Stephanie¹s document into a PDF. I¹ve
attached the PDF as well as Stephanie¹s doc here.

From:  Staffan Jonson <staffan.jonson at iis.se>
Date:  Wednesday, April 8, 2015 at 11:14 AM
To:  "Duchesneau, Stephanie" <Stephanie.Duchesneau at neustar.us>, 'Donna
Austin' <Donna.Austin at ariservices.com>, "dt3 at icann.org" <dt3 at icann.org>
Subject:  Re: [DTC CSC] Revised CSC Charter

Hi list
Could someone share the docuemnt shown at the call, just a few minutes ago?
/Thanks
Staffan