[DTC CSC] Google Document Template

Grace Abuhamad grace.abuhamad at icann.org
Sun Mar 15 22:40:03 UTC 2015

Hi Stephanie,

Thank you for the reminder, and apologies for the delay.

Here is the Google doc:
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mSMfjRNEGdOsIULkxaL_8qH-Rhi5wbMgsm8G8I
IjCdw/edit?usp=sharing>

The doc has been shared with all of you directly via your email addresses
for full editing access. The link provides above provides "suggestion"
mode editing only.

Best,
Grace