[DTC CSC] Outsourcing the task of IANA monitoring

Kurt Pritz kpritz at thedna.org
Thu Mar 19 12:42:03 UTC 2015

Stephanie, Sarah, Donna, Martin, Staffan:

Hi everyone. I have brought up the idea of outsourcing part or all of the IANA Monitoring role to an outside firm that can devote appropriate resources to the task (rather than have it done by registry operator volunteers).

If you want to make this an agenda item for the meeting, I will put together a brief deck to describe the model, options, pros and cons. Then it would be for you to decide.

First though, you should decide if you want to devote any agenda time to it as there is already plenty to do.

Thx & regards,

Kurt