[DTC CSC] Agenda for call tomorrow

Donna Austin Donna.Austin at ariservices.com
Thu May 7 22:27:31 UTC 2015

Hi All

Looking forward to getting the band back together tomorrow :)

I've revised the Sidley Punchlist (see attached) to identify those issues we need to consider. I've added some thoughts in a comments column.

The plan for tomorrow is to work through the list, discuss each item and see where we end up.

Sidley will not be on the call tomorrow, I thought it was better for us to work through the list first and if we had any residual questions we needed answered we could send those to Sidley.

Thanks

Donna