[DTL] Lets get started!

Matthew Shears mshears at cdt.org
Fri Mar 20 11:40:44 UTC 2015

James - thanks for this.

I agree that we should use the template and insert the current
transition plan (C.7.3) and in the proposed language area do the
following for each item in the exiting plan: 1) assessment as to
viability/adequacy, and 2) proposed enhancements.   That way for the
Monday deadline we can show our assessment and where our thinking is
going.  Do we create a new Google Doc for the template or add it into
the one we have now?

Matthew