[DTM Escalation] FW: [CWG-Stewardship] v1 Final Proposal

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Tue Jun 2 08:31:10 UTC 2015

Please note that we've incorporated the changes following the last DT-M meetings as well as suggested by Chuck in his email to DT M (see page 27 and pages 71-77). The flow charts will need some updating following some of the changes discussed during the intensive working sessions on Thursday and Friday, but I'll wait with making those until after our call today in case there are any other updates.

Best regards,

Marika