[DTM Escalation] Public comments and Design Team

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Mon Jun 1 20:56:29 UTC 2015

Lise,

Both DT-M and DT-O are having list discussions and both have conference calls tomorrow (Tuesday) to try and wrap up our discussions.  The DT-M call is scheduled before the CWG call so it might be possible to communicate our recommendations to the CWG before the CWG call depending on how the call goes.  The DT-O call is scheduled after the CWG call so we will not be able to communicate our final recommendations until after the CWG call.

Regardless, our plans are to provide final DT recommendations no later than Wednesday.

Chuck