[DTM Escalation] Possible Use cases

Staffan Jonson staffan.jonson at iis.se
Mon Mar 23 13:56:03 UTC 2015

Avri et al.
Please find my respons to  Avris questions in  enclosed word document.

My answers in blue

☺
Staffan

With best regards
Staffan Jonson

Mr. Staffan Jonson, Senior Policy Adviser
.SE (The Internet Infrastructure foundation)

BOX 7399 | SE-103 91 STOCKHOLM | SWEDEN
Direct: +46 8 452 35 74 | SMS: +46 73 317 39 67
staffan.jonson at iis.se | www.iis.se/en