[DTM Escalation] For your review - escalation flow charts

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Mon May 11 13:04:11 UTC 2015

Dear All,

As discussed during the last CWG meeting, please find attached my attempt to translate the current escalation mechanisms (complaint and problem resolution) in flow charts. Note that I've made an assumption that at the end of phase one there could also be a decision by the complainant to not escalate to phase 2, but that is currently not explicitly mentioned (hence the ?). If you have any comments and/or questions, please feel free to share those with the list.

Best regards,

Marika