[DTM Escalation] For your review - escalation flow charts

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Tue May 12 09:30:11 UTC 2015

Paul, the current complaint resolution process says 'Receipt of a
complaint will be acknowledged within one business day and a substantive
response will be sent within two business days. Efforts will be made to
resolve complaints as soon as possible¹. If I recall well, DT M did
discuss the issue of timing but also noted that it might be difficult to
fix a timeframe as it would largely depend on the complexity of the issue
and how much or little time would be needed to resolve it. However, this
may be something the DT M could consider further during its meeting on
Wednesday?

Best regards,

Marika