[Finance-sc] Fwd: AW: NEW ACADEMY budget for Toronto

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Mon Jan 23 11:59:12 UTC 2012

Dear all,

please find enclosed the ICANN Academy proposed Budget.
I can confirm that we will be submitting this as a separate request.
Also -- I have asked ICANN staff CC'ed on the message below to work
together to check if no items were missed.

Comments welcome ASAP since we need to send this to ICANN Finance ASAP,
by the end of the week.

Kind regards,

Olivier